Occupation & Trade
Motor Mechanics & Diesel Mechanics & Technicians ACCREDITED BY QCTO -Quality Council for Trades & Occupations.
|Accreditation Number||Start date of Accreditation||End date of Accreditation|
Use the K.E.Y to upskill employed technicians/Artisans in various workshops. This helps to keep the technicians, artisans and mechanics upskilled, up to date with technological trends and highly motivated, valuing knowledge sharing.
SMME & SME Motor
To promote dialogue and networking as well as facilitate Stakeholders to ensure they have the right credentials for Business existence and competitive edge. These are hosted at the Academy on the second and third week of the Month.
Is a significant K.E.Y at KiYK. We do this through a diverse range of interventions, seminars webinars, workshops, Breakfast sessions with Industry Liaison and relevant Stakeholders in the Motor Industry. This is packaged to ensure:
- Refresher programs
- Renewing of the Mind
- Reviving the Artisanry Spirit
- Revitalising the Economy
- Rebooting Grey Matter & redundant brain cells
- Recalibrating/Reminding of/on Technological Facts & Principles & adding Finance & costing Management) – This is a key component for technicians and managers to be able to understand COMPLIANCE, MARKETING & FUNDING
- Start and run their own business
- Set-up their own satellite workshop
- Lead other Mechanics
- Reduce labour pain by providing employment to other mechanics
- Train/Facilitate at Technical Institutions
- Employable at reputable O.E.M’s and Engineering Firms
KIYK EXTENDED SOLUTIONS TO MOTOR INDUSTRY OEM’S & DEALERSHIP NETWORK
Organisations have for a long while not found any value in Training their personnel. The argument is that there is no quantitative metric that can demonstrate the transfer of the intervention. KiYK brings onboard this expertise to ensure every intervention translates to measurable metrics.
SERVICE WORKSHOP PERSONNEL
Tap into our expertise and let us help you to become an expert in after-sales with training that will be beneficial to you and your team. Our After-sales training solutions BRINGING VALUE to your business are:
- Service Advisor
- Service Receptionist
- Service Foreman
- Service Manager
- Quality Manager
- Finance Manager
- Project Manager After Sales Service
- Dealer Network Manager
- Parts Manager
- Warranty Manager
- Customer Service
- Call Centre Agents
We groom them here. These will be the Manufacturing Engineering Managers to lead the 4th Industrial Revolution in the Motor Industry.